- Island Studios
- Full Time
Date Listed: May 25, 2022
Island Studios operates a network of professional studio facilities incorporating complexes in London, Manchester, Cape Town and Johannesburg.
The Studios core business revolves around live-action commercials for film and television.
We currently recruiting for a Stagehand to join our team in West London
- Assisting the stage manager and supporting the team to ensure the smooth running of the studios.
- Liaising with head office, clients, crew, and kitchen staff;
- Maintenance of stages including cleaning/clearing pre/post-shoot and painting of cycs;
- Dealing with deliveries / couriers and collection of various equipment;
- Report and job sheet write-ups;
- Welcoming people during shoot days and recce with excellent customer service skills;
- To ensure the stages and supporting areas are always checked for damage and making sure it is reported so things can be repaired quickly.
- Ability to use plant machinery (forklift, scissor lift, genie boom, and sweeper. (Training provided)
- To work at heights (cleaning of gantry and painting);
- To be able to identify problems and come to a solution or notify the relevant member of personnel;
- UK valid Driving Licence
Working for Island Studios is an opportunity to be part of an industry-leading global enterprise: a diverse team of professionals supporting world-class creative productions and developing innovative film technologies.
We offer a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment in which individual contributions are valued and development is encouraged. UK colleagues also enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including private medical and life assurance cover, pension contribution, and service-related benefits such as up to 27 days annual leave.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be part of our team, we would love to hear from you!