Social Media Coordinator - Multiple Brands
- Woodland Hills, Ca
- Full Time
Date Listed: August 26, 2022
Panavision’s brand marketing team is seeking a Social Media Coordinator who will be an incredible resource to our team. The position will help implement B2B and B2C social marketing campaigns for our portfolio of brands on a global level. This role will be responsible for generating, collecting, curating, scheduling, and posting content (organic and paid) to social media accounts as well as engaging with the community. In addition, this individual will provide general support to Panavision’s brand marketing initiatives in areas including editorial, advertising, and events. The ideal candidate will have a passion for film, television, technology, loves both social media & marketing, and is enthusiastic, creative, and technologically savvy. The Social Media Coordinator will provide support for the Panavision Group brands currently known as - Panavision, Panalux, Light Iron, Island Studios and Direct Digital.
- Collaborate with all Panavision Group brand social media leads to create and execute innovative organic social media brand marketing strategies and campaigns across all major platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn for a variety of brands within the Panavision portfolio.
- Generate, collect, curate, schedule and post assets for social media distribution from a variety of sources within the organization, and in support of live events, product roll-outs and promotions.
- Utilize strong copywriting skills to craft posts in a tone consistent with our brand voice and company messaging.
- Design graphic images and videos for use in social media, newsletters, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day of crafting social media posts utilizing strong copywriting skills in a tone consistent with our brand voice and company messaging.
- Connect with the Panavision group’s social media audience by sharing content and engaging in-feed and through direct messages.
- Support custom campaigns designed to grow & engage various customer segments.
- Execute paid social media to boost performance of priority content, being mindful of budget.
- Follow trends in social content and within the film industry to identify opportunities for testing new tactics and platform functionality.
- Utilize advanced performance metric tools to evaluate campaigns in order to deliver comprehensive analytic reports.
- Support members of the brand marketing team to effectively execute special events, tradeshows, sponsorships, etc. as directed.
- Support the social media team with administrative tasks and maintain the social content library.
- Collaborate with sales team as needed to ensure there is an efficient workflow for collecting, confirming, adjusting, and reporting project data as needed.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries or escalate accordingly
- 2-4 years of experience in social media marketing & strategy. Knowledge of the pre, production and post production industry a STRONG plus, but a passion for the film and television industry is key.
- B2B social media marketing experience, B2C a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, creating/editing images & video (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Experience with driving brand level and campaign/product level social media strategy.
- Strong knowledge with audience targeting and platform self-service tools like Sprout Social.
- Collaborative & team oriented.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness under pressure.
- Ability to troubleshoot with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to take direction and implement feedback to achieve project objectives.
- Flexibility to manage simultaneous projects & tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently across departments and disciplines in a fast-paced environment.
- An undergraduate degree, ideally in marketing, journalism, advertising, public relations or English.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Prompt and regular attendance is required, employees are expected to begin work at the start of their scheduled shift and to complete their assigned work shift according to the responsibilities of their position.
This position works standard business hours but may require long hours and some weekend work.
This role will be required to work in an office setting on a hybrid basis
The job requires occasional travel within the Los Angeles area. Minimal travel is required out of state.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.