Social Media Coordinator
- LEE Filters
- Burbank, CA
- Full Time
Date Listed: August 30, 2022
Panavision is the world-class provider of end-to-end solutions that fuel the creative vision of the motion picture, television and streaming industry. Panavision’s comprehensive portfolio, including unparalleled optics, proprietary camera and lighting systems, and state-of-the-art post production services, provides customizable solutions for the ever-adapting needs of global content creators. Driven by a passion for collaborative innovation, Panavision continues to provide the industry with the highest standard of quality and service.
Since 1967, LEE Filters has maintained a market-leading position as a premier global manufacturer of professional lighting gels and photographic filters that are used by photographers, cinematographers and lighting designers around the world. Ongoing R&D and extensive product testing keep the company at the forefront of new technologies, responding to and anticipating the ever-evolving needs of its customers. LEE’s extensive offerings include high-quality technical, diffusion and color-effect filters for lighting; resin and glass lens-filtration solutions, such as the innovative Stopper range for long-exposure photography and ProGlass Cine IRND for high-end cinema production; and the versatile LEE100 camera filter system and LEE Elements circular filter range. LEE’s products are available globally through LEE Filters’ dealer network and in the U.K. through LEE Filters dealers and LEE Direct. To learn more about LEE Filters, visit LEEfilters.com.
Panavision’s Brand Marketing team is seeking a Social Media Coordinator who will be an incredible resource to our team. The role will be dedicated to the ongoing support of our LEE Filters’ social media platforms and will help implement B2B and B2C social marketing campaigns for our portfolio of brands on a global level. This role will be responsible for generating, collecting, curating, scheduling, and posting content (organic and paid) to LEE Filters’ social media accounts as well as engaging with the community. In addition, this individual will provide general support to LEE Filters’ Brand Marketing initiatives in areas including editorial, advertising, and events. The ideal candidate will have a passion for photography, film, technology, loves both social media & marketing, and is enthusiastic, creative, and technologically savvy.
- Collaborate with all Panavision Group brand social media staff and local/global marketing agencies to execute innovative organic social media brand marketing strategies and campaigns across all major platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn for LEE Filters.
- Generate, collect, curate, schedule and post assets for social media distribution from a variety of sources outside and within the organization, and in support of live events, product roll-outs and promotions.
- Utilize strong copywriting skills to craft posts in a tone consistent with our brand voice and company messaging.
- Design graphic images for use in social media, newsletters, etc.
- Connect with the LEE Filters’ social media audience by re-sharing content and engaging in-feed and through direct messages, responding to queries and escalating accordingly.
- Support custom campaigns designed to grow & engage various customer segments.
- Execute paid social media to boost performance of priority content, being mindful of budget.
- Follow trends in social content and within the film industry to present opportunities for testing new tactics and platform functionality.
- Utilize advanced performance metric tools to evaluate campaigns in order to deliver comprehensive analytic reports.
- Support members of the brand marketing team to effectively execute special events, tradeshows, sponsorships, etc. as directed.
- Support the social media team with administrative tasks and maintain the social content calendar.
- Collaborate with other teams within the business as needed to ensure there is an efficient workflow for collecting, confirming, adjusting, and reporting data as needed.
- 1-3 years of experience in social media marketing. Knowledge of the film and tv industry a strong plus, but a passion for Photography and the film and television industry is key.
- B2B social media marketing experience, B2C a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, creating/editing images & video (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Strong knowledge with audience targeting and platform self-service tools like Sprout Social is a plus.
- Collaborative & team oriented.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness under pressure.
- Ability to troubleshoot with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to take direction and implement feedback to achieve project objectives.
- Flexibility to manage simultaneous projects & tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently across departments and disciplines in a fast-paced environment.
- An undergraduate degree, or equivalent experience, in marketing, journalism, advertising, public relations or English.
This role will be required to work in an office setting on a hybrid basis.