Senior Corporate Accountant
- Woodland Hills
- Full Time
Date Listed: March 17, 2023
Support the Global Controller Organization in preparing accurate month-end financial statements and supplemental reports on a timely basis. Manage month-end close and book related journal entries; assist with financial reporting, preparation of the annual audit as well collaborating on special projects across the organization.
- Actively participate in the month-end close process, including, but not limited to:
- preparation of journal entries such as accruals, prepaid expenses amortization, inter-company transactions, foreign exchange calculation and recording
- preparation of financial statements and supplementary schedules, such as Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow, etc.
- preparation variance analysis schedules
- preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- knowledge of intercompany reconciliations and consolidation required.
- Assist with ad-hoc AP coding to appropriate GL
- Assist in select Tax Reporting requirements
- Support in analyzing account discrepancies or variances
- Prepare audit schedules and support
- Assist in conducting ad-hoc analysis and preparing reports to support operational decision-making to monitor and improve profitability, as needed
- Minimum four years of progressive accounting experience, with proven track record in accounting and financial analysis is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Active C.P.A. or working towards a C.P.A.
- Ability to understand, analyze and explain financial data
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities where necessary
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, maintaining the accuracy and integrity of data
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Prompt and regular attendance is required, employees are expected to begin work at the start of their scheduled shift and to complete their assigned work shift according to the responsibilities of their position.
This position works standard business hours, but may require long hours and some weekend work.
Some out-of-state/country and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Salary Range: $90K-$110K/Per Year