- Full Time
Date Listed: October 22, 2023
We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented Equipment Coordinator to join our operations team at Panalux Glasgow.
Panalux is an international leader in lighting rental, catering to the world of film, television and entertainment productions. Our large and varied inventory as well as our reputation for innovation and service make us the supplier of choice for feature films, television, commercials, and live events.
As an Equipment Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of our warehouse and the timely delivery of equipment to our valued customers whilst maintaining the highest quality standards.
The shift pattern for this role is 8AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday with occasional overtime and weekend working.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the warehouse, including the effective deployment of Warehouseman/Drivers for loading and unloading vehicles.
- Ensure the timely and accurate fulfillment of equipment requests, adhering to strict quality standards.
- Maintain open communication channels with the Rental office to ensure seamless coordination of tasks.
- Allocate job parts effectively, optimizing workflow and maximizing productivity
- Monitor delivery and collection performance, ensuring timely fulfillment of all customer commitments.
- Contribute to the achievement of exceptional customer service levels, consistently exceeding customer expectations.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Proven experience as an Equipment Coordinator or in a related role.
- Proven experience in a warehouse or logistics environment.
- Strong organisation and time management skills to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to foster collaboration.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve common goals.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to quality standards.
- Valid driver's license for occasional transportation of equipment.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be part of our team, we would love to hear from you!