- Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
Date Listed: November 15, 2023
- Establish and maintain working relationships with new and existing clients to promote Panavision and its products and services.
- Works in conjunction with Marketing Executives to ensure correct equipment is scheduled.
- Maintain effective, timely and accurate communication with internal departments to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Responsible for accurate and timely client, equipment and project information.
- Track status of all outgoing and incoming equipment and maintains\ accurate and timely records in the rental system.
- Keep Marketing and Operations informed of low levels of scheduled equipment.
- Arrange for the sub-hire or branch transfer of equipment needed to support project or client. Ensure Operations is kept up to date at all times concerning sub rented equipment (delivery to PV, date due back at vendor, etc).
- Manage return of branch transfers back to original branch by the due date promised to sending branch.
- Manage return of all sub-hired equipment
- Dynamic team player. Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative to meet client and company goals. Able to balance the desire to get every deal for PV with the reality of resource constraints.
- High degree of accountability and able to hold others to account.
- Outstanding customer service orientation, willing to go the extra mile for both internal and external customers. Exhibits initiative and is proactive on all client or equipment related issues and possesses a sense of urgency.
- Able to communicate difficult messages to clients without damaging relationships.
- Ability to work and maintain effectiveness under pressure, within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Well-organized, self-starter with strong interpersonal and oral communication skills. Actively
- Communicates with clients and internal departments to ensure all clients have an outstanding experience with PV.
- Able to maintain proper balance between local goals/objectives and overall company goals and objectives. Actively and effectively works with other branches/locations to support a PV client or project.
- Builds and maintains effective team relationships. Strong understanding and appreciation for rental process and their role in it. Works effectively within their own department and with supporting departments to meet customer needs.
- Good knowledge of all Panavision products and services preferred
- Strong computer skills
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate effectively with both internal and external clients. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This position works standard business hours, but may require long hours and some weekend work.
Some out-of-state/country and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.