Cable Assembly Technician
Date Listed: May 22, 2022
Panalux is an international leader in lighting rental, catering to the world of film, television and entertainment production. Our large and varied inventory as well as our reputation for innovation and service make us the supplier of choice for feature films, television, commercials, and live events.
With its own manufacturing department, Panalux produces a wide range of industry standard electrical cable assemblies, from low-voltage and control cable to heavy mains cables, in addition to bespoke cable assemblies for specific productions.
We are looking for an individual with experience in cable manufacturing or electronics to work within an established production team with rapidly growing demand, providing hands-on support for cable assembly operations under the leadership of the Engineering Supervisor.Responsibilities
- Efficient and timely manufacture and repair of mains, low-voltage and control cables
- Cable testing and conducting basic inspections of finished products
- Working to departmental processes and procedures, ensuring safe and compliant working practices and maintaining an understanding of health and safety requirements
- Previous experience in a cable manufacture / electrical environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver quality work to deadlines
- A true team player.
- Ability to work varied and/or additional hours if required, sometimes at short notice, in order to accommodate rapidly changing customer demand and operational requirements
What we offer
Working for Panalux is an opportunity to be part of an industry-leading global enterprise: a diverse team of professionals supporting world-class creative productions and developing innovative film technologies.
We offer a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment in which individual contributions are valued and development is encouraged. UK colleagues also enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including private medical and life assurance cover, pension contribution, and service-related benefits such as up to 27 days annual leave.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be part of our team, we would love to hear from you!