- Direct Digital
- Full Time
Date Listed: June 30, 2022
At Direct Digital, our passion and knowledge for the camera & lighting rental industry set us apart from the crowd.
We take pride in offering the same flexible, dependable services and quality equipment from all Direct Digital locations whether it's London, Manchester, Paris, or Cape Town.
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to ensure that company debts are collected in a timely and effective manner whilst maintaining excellent relationships with customers and ensuring that account requests from customers are dealt with quickly and efficiently. Producing the invoice run on a weekly basis
As part of the duties, the Accounts Administrator will have to;
- Complete credit checks on new customers and liaising with the rental team regarding potential problems in order to avoid bad debt issues
- Set up new accounts on CADE / InspHire and Great Plains and sending the relevant e-mail telling the customer if their application has been successful or not
- Collect company debt in accordance with payment terms via phone and e-mail
- Liaise with the Invoicing and Credit Control Manager with regards to debt collection, bad debt and potential legal situations
- Produce monthly client statements from Great Plains
- Liaise with Treasury Team on a daily basis regarding posting of payments
- Allocate payments on a daily basis and produce and distribute the sales invoices on a weekly basis
- Review and check invoices to be posted before sending the upload file to the Invoicing and Credit Control Manager
- Experience in a credit control and finance (AR) environment
- Some experience in a customer service environment preferable
- Proficient in using Excel
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), particularly with non-finance people, and the ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Good problem solving skills and ability to demonstrate initiative
What we offer
We offer a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment in which individual contributions are valued and development is encouraged. UK colleagues also enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including private medical and life assurance cover, pension contribution, and service-related benefits such as up to 27 days annual leave.
Working for Direct Digital, part of Panavision is an opportunity to be part of an industry-leading global enterprise: a diverse team of professionals supporting world-class creative productions and developing innovative film technologies.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be part of our team, we would love to hear from you!