Date Listed: May 25, 2022
Panalux offers the world of film, television and media production the very best in lighting rental equipment and associated facilities.
Created specifically to cater to the exacting needs of the global entertainment industry, the Panalux service is unrivalled in its ability to provide creative solutions to the full spectrum of production types, regardless of size or genre.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Account Manager to join the Sales team in our Rentals department.
- To manage Panalux client relationships, to develop new business and contribute to the running/administration of productions.
- To managing customer accounts from initial phone call to the negotiation of deals through to invoicing
- To providing support, advice and information to Panalux clients and colleagues
- To procuring new business and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients and crew
- To overseeing the running and administration of productions as required in the role
- Previous experience in an account management, sales or business development role
- The ideal candidate will have a technical understanding of lighting products
- Strong customer service, relationship management and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve key deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Office and Excel
Working for Panalux is an opportunity to be part of an industry-leading global enterprise: a diverse team of professionals supporting world-class creative productions and developing innovative film technologies.
We offer a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment in which individual contributions are valued and development is encouraged. UK colleagues also enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including private medical and life assurance cover, pension contribution, and service-related benefits such as up to 27 days annual leave.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be part of our team, we would love to hear from you!