Sales Invoice Coordinator
- Full Time
Date Listed: June 13, 2022
Panavision is the world-class provider of end-to-end solutions that power the creative vision of filmmakers. Panavision’s comprehensive offerings include unparalleled optics, proprietary camera and lighting systems, and state-of-the-art post production services.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Invoice Coordinator for our site in Greenford.
The Sales Invoice Coordinator will prepare and submit accurate and timely sales invoices in Panavision’s bespoke software programme, ensuring that all rental and services activity is captured and invoiced in accordance with purchase orders and deal memos.
Working closely with the Sales, Rentals, Transport and Operations departments, the position includes performing checks and balances to execute punctual billing, to prevent lost revenue and to ensure correct taxes are applied.
The Coordinator will liaise with the Accounts and Credit Control team to provide financial information and answer queries.
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and computer skills with a willingness to further train if necessary.
- Methodical and organised with good problem solving ability.
- A focus on providing a high level of customer service while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines.
- Able to interact with people at all levels yet can work on own initiative.
- A team player with a flexible outlook and a good sense of humour.
What we offer
Working for Panavision is an opportunity to be part of an industry-leading global enterprise: a diverse team of professionals supporting world-class creative productions and developing innovative film technologies.
We offer a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment in which individual contributions are valued and development is encouraged. You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including private medical and life assurance cover, pension contribution, and service-related benefits such as up to 27 days annual leave.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be part of our team, we would love to hear from you!