- Woodland Hills
- Full Time
Date Listed: February 02, 2023
Perform relevant Stockroom duties in support of Manufacturing.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities where necessary.
- Ability to remain flexible towards changes in scheduled duties on a daily basis.
- Ability to work on own initiative without constant supervision.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented work environment.
- Ability to effectively interact with other departments.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Able to lift up 20lbs on a regular basis and up to 50lbs occasionally.
- Knowledge of tools and materials used in the machining & manufacturing process.
- Understanding of stock room procedures and inventory control.
- Knowledge of Cameras, Lenses, and Accessories.
- Some knowledge of reading blueprints.
- Proficiency with computer applications in a Windows-based environment including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This job operates in a warehouse environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Prompt and regular attendance is required, employees are expected to begin work at the start of their scheduled shift and to complete their assigned work shift according to the responsibilities of their position.
This position works standard business hours, but may require long hours and some weekend work.
Some out-of-state/country and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary Range: $16.05 - $16.05 / per hour